News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Mushi

Started by residentevilrulz, April 19, 2007, 05:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

residentevilrulz

Does anyone know what happened to the band Mushi? Their website is gone and so is their myspace. I have been wanting their music forever. I requested it on here like once a week since June when I heard of them. Did they change their name or something like that? Does anyone have their music? If so pleeeasee upload it into direct downloads. I'm at the point where I want to buy the CD off of their website. But they don't have one anymore!!!

夜の女王様

I know Mushi for about 1 year and never found more then the (amazing) samples that were available for download... Some weeks ago I took a picture of Mushi to put on the topic "Is it a boy or a girl?", looked for their website for more informationand couldn't find it...

I still want some full-lenght tracks (which don't seem to exist, after all). I don't know what happened, but it would be a pity if they've disbanded.
Please, don't!

residentevilrulz

I don't know what happened either... they used to have a website. It was mushi.tv. But like... ahh it just frustrates me so much. I look almost everyday to see if I can find their CD for sale somewhere. It's so hard to get ahold of

Masik

i can upload later some cds  ;)

夜の女王様

Please, don't!

residentevilrulz

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! NO WAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When do you plan on doing this? I've been wating a whole year for that music lol

Culo

not sure about mushi CD's, but you can find 1 song by them in the onmibus album "Tokyo UNDER MAP", it's not hard to find on some indies shops like third stage, etc. the song is "kami TV", i thought that was one of the worst songs in the CD though haha...
Fag who reads

residentevilrulz

well there was actually a particular album I had in mind. Maybe I'll look for that though. Thanks. I'm really starting to worrt about whether or not Masik was serious or just messing with kurohime and I...