News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

J-rock revolution festival

Started by Do As Eternity 6, April 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Formless

Quote from: Vessicator on May 27, 2007, 09:32:52 PM
First night's experience paled in comparison to the second night. Maybe because I hate Miyavi's acoustic guitar; his new rendition of "Rock 'n Roll Is Not Dead" kinda pissed me off :\

I left first night after SKIN was announced (wtf no support bassist?!) and because the fatties were making the ground shake (stuck on tier 1).

Second day was a bit better. Drove to the Wiltern at about 7 in the morning. Minimal traffic so I got to make it there in less than 30 minutes. Got numbered for Pit Access (76 yo), and hung out with Kei the MUCC super-fan (Tatsurou cosplay), wielding the hugeass MUCC banner and handing out cards for her clothing line and fucking around. I fondled more ass that day than on Day 1, which was doubly awesome. Meeting people there was more fun for me than the concert itself. Touching the few pretty boys and pretty girls was fun as well. Even the pretty boys dressing like girls.

And being clean on the second day was totally an ego booster for me xD
Cause I'm fly like that~

Do you have a picture of yourself Vessicator? My number for pit access was.. 90 something? Maybe less, I actually forget for the first day.

Vessicator

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Why do you ask?

Formless

Quote from: Vessicator on June 08, 2007, 01:06:14 AM
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Why do you ask?

Wanted to see if I recognized you at all, from the line.

signal to noise

anyone have the setlists for what Girugamesh, D'espairsRay, and MUCC played?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

it's here:www.jrockrevolution.com

but i think they messed up girugamesh's setlist ...I could've sworn they played aimai na mikaku not fukai no yami

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Vessicator

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on June 08, 2007, 08:16:48 PM
it's here:www.jrockrevolution.com

but i think they messed up girugamesh's setlist ...I could've sworn they played aimai na mikaku not fukai no yami

They played the latter. I could tell because all of my friends started squealing.

Do As Eternity 6

lol ok thanks for clearing that up

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

signal to noise

holy shit D'espairsRay, Girugamesh, and MUCC had some kickass sets. that sucks that all the other acts played really really short sets though. Alice Nine's set was only 6 songs... and none of them were new. that sucks. badly.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

atashiwakowaiine

hahahahaha being at the concert on crutches is definitely NOT fun!!!!! I'm not trying to be a b*tch but next time please watch where you walk after the show.. I did not enjoy more kicks to my injured foot.. XD Well that's all from the crippled girl.. ^__^;;

Vessicator

klavierbarrette

i woulda been hittin people with my crutches.

then get thrown out XD

Formless

Quote from: Vessicator on June 27, 2007, 09:02:03 AM
grow taller.

Or don't go to a concert with an injured foot. I dunno, it just seems logical to NOT place yourself in the line of danger, rather than make everyone else responsible for your injuries you sustained on your own.

Do As Eternity 6

but she got injured at the concert(day 1)... so she was already there ....she didn't go to day 2 though because of the injury =P (and what does growing taller have to do with anything?)

and i agree with klav ...we should've whacked people over the head with the crutches ^^

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

atashiwakowaiine

I yelled "bitches get outta the way" and scared some white dudes.. haha I'm sorry about that.. ^__^;; Anyways.. I'm pretty tall for an asian chick so i don't think height has anything to do with it.. (I'm 5'6.. that is tall for asians..) I spent almost $1,000 on this trip from New York... I can't NOT go when I was so close to it.. -__-;; If it were you going to your fav. band you would prob do the same as I did.. :X

Anyways I missed MUCC!! This is the 2nd time they came to the US (i think) and i missed both times... I'm sorry MUCC!! <3

Do As Eternity 6

lol don't say sorry for scaring them...you know and i know you'd do it again ^^

and yea the second time but don't wry i'm sure they'll be back ~

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか