News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

J-rock revolution festival

Started by Do As Eternity 6, April 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Formless

Do As Eternity 6

lol xD i'm sry i'm full of randomness today...don't mind me haha plus you haven't posted around here in awhile so it was a combination of the 2 ^_^;

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

spider13man

want something random?
check out my latest post in "any collaborations?" thread

Formless

Yeahh, I hit a bit of a slump for a few months. Back in working order though.

Do As Eternity 6

well it's nice to see ya back ^^

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

akirakitano

Akira is going :P

the little 5'1" self proclaimed JRocker is going to be in line and I'mma make sure there's no way you can miss me XDDDD

<33

Do As Eternity 6

coolness more people to attack attend ~ i can't wait just a week away =] it shall be a good stress reliever from these past 2 weeks and the AP tests from hell >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

akirakitano

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on May 17, 2007, 11:22:31 PM
coolness more people to attack attend ~ i can't wait just a week away =] it shall be a good stress reliever from these past 2 weeks and the AP tests from hell >.<

amen to that...college can be a pain in the a$$

ZeroDyne

I only got 3 night 2 tickets :(. Balcony seating too.

akirakitano

Quote from: ZeroDyne on May 18, 2007, 12:53:13 AM
I only got 3 night 2 tickets :(. Balcony seating too.

at least you;ll be there ^__^ my friend found out too late and he can't go now v.v

Do As Eternity 6

>.< it's okay akira is right a least you will be there ...one of my friends (who usually goes to with us to all the concerts and is a HUGE miyavi fan) cant go ...not even cuz she found out late. Flight to La = crushed dreams for her =_= i'm just thanking my lucky stars i get to go =_=

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

akirakitano

Yeah, I'm lucky I don't have to fly there.

I'm driving up to L.A. and I'm picking up other people that I offered a ride to on another forum I frequent. I'm also sleeping in my car the second night cause I only had money for a hotel room for Friday ^^;;

Vessicator

I'm gonna cut Miyavi's hair, wtf.

Do As Eternity 6

@ akira: lol awww good luck with that xD it's better than sleeping on the sidewalks of manhatten for a night (like some people did for dir en grey....I didn't do that , although i was pretty damn early xD)

ya know...i think i know you from somewhere ....the banner is familiar but i thought it also just may be a popular banner =_=; so i didn't ask but then you look familiar *from the picture thread too* so i'm thinking i may know you from some other forum....

hmmm miyavi bald ... sounds fun *hands scissors then collects hair for DNA* will make a fortune...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか