News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

J-rock revolution festival

Started by Do As Eternity 6, April 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ミ★ s t a r

最近のマイブームは・・・しゃるろっと(笑)

Vessicator

This event is also quite fappable.

lovetrick

wtfuxeric

I'm so excited for this event.
All the bands playing are some of my favorites.
I can't wait to go.

I can understand why people are complaining about this being in California, but let's be realistic.
LA is a super hot spot for J-rock and Yoshiki lives there.
It would be more reasonable and logical to have it in LA just for the fact that he lives there.
Plus Japan is close to California than NYC or some random ass state in the Mid-west.

Also, stop complaining about better bands playing at this event.
Just be glad that Yoshiki went through this trouble to get those 9 bands to play.

[end]
:O

MAD STALIN

u northamericans are fucking lucky to see that bands!
specially Merry, MUCC , and Gilgamesh!! ;D

stop complaining ´bout everything like pussys!! :'(

baka_neko

Quote from: wtfuxeric on April 16, 2007, 02:35:05 AM
I can understand why people are complaining about this being in California, but let's be realistic.
It would be more reasonable and logical to have it in LA just for the fact that he lives there.
Plus Japan is close to California than NYC or some random ass state in the Mid-west.

Pssh.. Hawaii is a lot closer to Japan... with your logic, they should just play there :P

Neovilla

I'm pretty psych about this to, can't wait to go. Be cool to finally here them live.  :)Just hope there isn't any problem with the tickets.

wtfuxeric

Quote from: baka_neko on April 16, 2007, 11:59:37 PM
Quote from: wtfuxeric on April 16, 2007, 02:35:05 AM

Pssh.. Hawaii is a lot closer to Japan... with your logic, they should just play there :P

Hahaha true, but my guess is that since Yoshiki saw the huge success of Dir en grey (especially in LA) he would bring all these bands to LA because he thinks it will be more of a benefit for them.

Vessicator

Quote from: MAD STALIN on April 16, 2007, 11:46:31 PM
u northamericans are fucking lucky to see that bands!
specially Merry, MUCC , and Gilgamesh!! ;D

stop complaining ´bout everything like pussys!! :'(

We have every right to complain like the pussies that we are; we're AMERICANS.

wtfuxeric

xD

You can complain all you want, but the bands are only benefiting by going to LA because LA is a hot spot for Jrock.

Vessicator

nah, yoshiki is just a lazy ass.

×SpacePirate Doll×

I wish D'espairs Ray would come back to NYC.  :-\

So far, their concert was the best I've gone to.

As for Merry, I'd love to see them live.

But I'm a cheap-ass, so I'll just wait until they get close enough to me.

Or that is, I'll get over myself and go on a roadtrip; or something equally as ridiculous.

Oh!

For those who went to the show, or want to send them something(i.e: Letters, small presents)

Look this up >> gazettestreet.net

I think it's a cool idea.
I'm probably going to get a bunch of my friends to write letters to D'Ray.
And maybe, hopefully convince them to come back to NYC.

I know, pathetic...
but I'm itching for some decent concerts.

Yumeko

well I got my tickets.  So my friend and I will fly from Michigan and meet up with my other friend whose flying into LA from Ohio and we're going to go both days.  I'm so excited!!!  But damn ticketmaster and their service charges.  It was 12.50 service charge for each ticket and then 2.50 for each ticket to have them e-mailed.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

yup got mine too,... i'm so pissed though cuz i was on as soon as they went on sale and the damned computer was going slow so by 1:05 (we're 3 hours before cali so tix here went on sale @ 1:00) i was panicking because the 2 day passes were sold out xD so i just bought tix seperatly for each day ....dammit >.<  oh wells it will be me, my sister and 2 of my friends going to the concert we're all flying out from NY ^^ we'll be in LA that thursday and are leaving sunday to avoid memorial day in  the airport which would just be hectic and is also more expensive to fly out on >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Vessicator

lol i got the two-day pass. <3 my friend :D