News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

J-rock revolution festival

Started by Do As Eternity 6, April 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akirakitano

I've been going around these forums for a long time, so you may know me from some other JRock forum ^^ if not pleased to meet you! XD

Do As Eternity 6

probably (i'm thinking either FVT or TR but maybe not( and same here *shakes e-hand*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

akirakitano

I don't think I've been part of either, sorry...if I have it was a loooooong time ago ^^;;

XDDDD @ "e-hand"

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Vessicator

see you douchebags there.

lol seika can't make it xD

Do As Eternity 6

[warning: written while very sleepy and worn out...is riddle with spelling errors, randomness, and may agt times be inchoherent]

OMG day 1 is over ...our plane got there late at night but we decided to drive arounbd the wiltern just to see if people were already lining up and they had so we slept over night >.< i hadn't slept well at all for a d ay and we thought that at least maybe if we just come early in the morning it would be ok...but now there were already loads of people by the time we got there at 2:00 am... some people have apparently been there for 3 days ...i heard someone from monday... crazy folks....but anyway that basically meant no pit for us but it didn't matter it was better where i got ...you could see everything so beautifully ~

it sucked though because my friend jeanne got injured as soon as everyone entered the wiltern because one of the dumb biotches we met on the line was holding her hand and she ran and pulled her down the stairs so she sprained her ankle... but me and my sister got separated from them so we stayed where we were and jeanne and ariana went to the VIP section after the doctor looked at her leg and gave her some crutches =_= so my mom and jeanne's sister had to come in and they ended up watching the show withut a ticket and not really because they wanted to... they got there in the middle of miyavi and they really really liked the bands they saw ...and my mom thinks sugizo is hot xD well that just leads to smth else...

yea so the show was freaken awesome.... i could go into details but i won't cuz i'm still high and need sleep (we went back to the hotel while most people left the concert just t go back on line for sat. -_-) ...so here's the short of it ...

line-up:

kaggra,
duel jewel
miyavi
vidoll
alice nine.

i figured it was based off the poll that was on the OHP of the festivak but i may be wrong. w.e    ...they were all awesome i even ended up like kaggra, live even though i can't listen to their studio work...they sound better live...and well they played utakata which is one song of theirs i do love so yea ... miyavi's performance was soo freaken awesome ...i loved it the fusion of teh hip-hp, funk, soul and rock was damn nice to see live and it was really entertaining and well i may have ruined it but yea...after they announced what we all knew about miyavi joining the SUPER BAND...sugizo comes out and plays with them ~ OMG <3  yay sugizo~ (ties in with earlier random reveleation)they play what i believe was miyavi's latest (i'm guessing because i'm not sure i've heard ot before) and Are you ready to rock together...and the superband thingy is supposed to be performing june, 29 th ...probabaly in LA he didn't say or i didn't hear it all... so yea that stuff happened and of course i loved arisu's performance...they got a warmer reception then i expected ...actually i think  it was only riveled by the super band announcement thingy and that whole miyavi thingy...Duel jewel was really really great live... i thought they would play some of the newer kinda less rockish stuff...but they didn't and hayato's thrashing about and head banging were lovely ... vidoll was great rame came out throwing candy at everyone xD but yea they did really well

songs i know and remember being played

kaggra, - utakata... i don't wouldn't know what else sxince i don't really listen to them

duel jewel - kind of a blur and the song names escape me noww so i wont say ne thing in ase i'm wrong

miyavi - rock and roll is not dead, are you ready to rock the other title escape me atm ...

vidoll - chocoripoeyes, neaveh ... rest get's blurry

alice nine. - velvet, red caret going on, yami ni chiru sakura, kuuron - nine heads rodeo show-, high collar rondo, shuunkashuuto

each band played about 6 songs ...miyavi i think only did 5 cuz his songs were kind of long and vidoll didn't do  6 either ...at least i don't  think gthey did  (also strangely enough jui was the only one who made no attempt to speak english and said smth long in japanese that i only caught parts of meh, isshi read from a paper awww...everyone else either had it rehearsed or knew what they were talking about (meevs, yoshiki) ...

okay i'm going to bed now to relive the awesomeness in my head and look forward to tmrw... i guess i gave you useless chunks of nothingness and worthlessness but i'm sleepy and still quite awestricken... so i will maybe revise my sillyness later... must get some sleep ...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Neovilla

Sounds good can't wait to go Saturday nite with my brother. Sucks what happen your friend though > <;

Do As Eternity 6

aww 2nd night equals awesome...we got into the VIP area...cuz the guy remembered ariana from the whole incident with jeanne xD ...so it didn;t matter that we were oretty far back in line xD ....ne way it was freaken awesome girugamesh like impressed me alot ... love them already but they just blew me away live it was really intense up there and my neck still hurts xD ... Mucc was just pure love omg when they played 25 ji no yuutsu yukke came out with the big ass string bass ..just awesome ...and they played rojiura boku to kimi e ... DOG, kuukyo na heya, ryuusei (last song) Libra, gokusai, rave circus and i think i'm missing a few but yea....merry was awesome ~ seriously gara is hilarious ...i've never llike watched live clips of them so i guess i wasn't expecting that but it was awesome (especially the mic thrugh the pants)... and as for D'ray ...well i'm not a real fan of them but i won't hate xD plus they had the crowd moving and the performance was great *hugs karyu <3* i ended up getting his pick by the way ... it just landed onmy chair and everyone around me was still scrambling for it ...including ariana who doesn't even like them either but she said she just wanted smth xD idiot ,,, s yea i got and just gave it to the guybehind me cuz i remember from the beggining he was talking about how much he loves them and how amazing they are and he was singing along with everything and what not ...so yea i gave it away and the girl  next to him was pissed but i didn't care that much *shrugs shoulders*

line up:

merry
girugamesh
D'espairsRay
Mucc

oh gah ok i''m not even going to get into anymore ...since i'm tired and still just kind of in awe and kinda sad it's over =_= by the way camera's were allowed on both nights and i have plenty of pictures...especially of merry for arch =] i got some video from night 2 ...but no video from night one  because we had disposable cameras instead cuz we thought they didn't allow digital when they said no professional camera's =_= 

i'll post everything i have probably when i get home monday ...

=_= well ok i guess that's it ...goodnight~

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

ZeroDyne

Aaaaah, 2nd night was awesome.

Nii of girugamesh ripped out all of his guitar strings. My neck started hurting after giruga's performance. Headbang heaven :).

D'espairs and merry was ok. MUCC really caught my eye. The bassist suddenly took out a cello and me and my friends were like "O_O...."

Do As Eternity 6

lol yes!!! nii ripped out all his strings at the end ..that was awesome...lol yea for 25ji no yuutsu lol it was cool >.<;

still the first night was my favorite but both nights were just awesome ~

[awful realization][ gah no back to boring life again...i dun wanna go back home wahhh][/awful realization]

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Neovilla

Man that nite was great and girugamesh was playing great as I was there to see them, seeing them live was awesome. D'espairsRay inpressed me and ya totally laughing when gara did that with the mic.

Also it was funny when the line was gather that some kid help direct the line when  they started up lol  :D

Do As Eternity 6

^lol yea the kid! we did a double take like ...woah woah woah ...is that a kid xD

I'm going to try to upload the video i have today before i kleave the htel cuz my internet connection at home can be crap at times ...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Vessicator

First night's experience paled in comparison to the second night. Maybe because I hate Miyavi's acoustic guitar; his new rendition of "Rock 'n Roll Is Not Dead" kinda pissed me off :\

I left first night after SKIN was announced (wtf no support bassist?!) and because the fatties were making the ground shake (stuck on tier 1).

Second day was a bit better. Drove to the Wiltern at about 7 in the morning. Minimal traffic so I got to make it there in less than 30 minutes. Got numbered for Pit Access (76 yo), and hung out with Kei the MUCC super-fan (Tatsurou cosplay), wielding the hugeass MUCC banner and handing out cards for her clothing line and fucking around. I fondled more ass that day than on Day 1, which was doubly awesome. Meeting people there was more fun for me than the concert itself. Touching the few pretty boys and pretty girls was fun as well. Even the pretty boys dressing like girls.

And being clean on the second day was totally an ego booster for me xD
Cause I'm fly like that~

ZeroDyne

I feel bad for you guys. 7 in the morning?! o_o.

We came at 6:45 in the afternoon. We're like, "holy fucking shit, thats a huge mob outside."

We got dropped off near hollywood videos so we're like, "fuck this, we're not going to the back of the line." and went straight into the theaters.

llephen

i got there like 15 minutes before show time, and there was no line at all out front, and i just walked in and got a perfect spot on the first level up from the floor.. which is basically the floor + a good view.  it was awesome