News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

J-rock revolution festival

Started by Do As Eternity 6, April 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

linku: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=171545376&blogID=252454808&MyToken=974d7959-2316-4a2c-a4b4-be0c1684ff29

yoshiki's blog talking about it: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogID=252458504&MyToken=ca8828e4-ead5-4264-aec0-8e8ea071ec3f

so you guys heard about it? what do ya think? I'm pretty excited for this but it sucks cuzi live in NY but i have an aunt who live close to LA so maybe i can go for a visit and somehow find my self at the concert i really want to go ...The line-up sounds awesome considering i pretty much like all the bands that will be there and the only one of them i've seen before was d'ray ... >.<

ne way ne one else gonna go? what r your thoughts on it ..sounds good or bad?

and also it's looking more official that the 4th member is miyavi seeing as they plan to announce the 4th member at this festival...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

TeamAwesome

... this annoys me- if I hear any complaints from Americans that "no-one ever comes here" after this, regardless of your state, I will PERSONALLY kick your ass.

It does sound promising also, a hint at what kind of bands will be joining the superband! Perhaps it might even be Yoshiki's first step towards taking more bands everywhere, not just Europe, Asia and America.

Yoshiki is a god amongst men ><

Vessicator

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Lol , I'll still complain , because of all those bands , I only want to see Two of them. Being Merry and Mucc. The others not so much. The band I would really want to see is now disbanded ( Kagerou ) and the other probaly won't ever tour here ( Buck-Tick ).

*shrugs*
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Alice the Sister

My interest in most of those bands have waned over the years. Had this happened years ago, I would've pissed myself with anger about my location being at such a distance.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

lovetrick

baka_neko

I'll complain cus its in fucking California which is reaaaally far from Illinois. To me, it might as well be in Japan :/

Do As Eternity 6

^ i know if only they did a show on the west and east coast but eh it's still pretty cool  that finally they're doing smth like this ^^

eh yea it seems more in reach today and my other friend said her mom was actually going for it too. i'm getting excited but i don't want to get my hopes up xD if i know my luck i'll end up still in here >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Vessicator

lol. Only because Yoshiki's studio is in LA, that lazy-ass xD

ZeroDyne

I'm definitely interested, I live a hour away from the Wiltern, heh ^_^;.

Yumeko

I'm excited to see Merry, Miyavi, and Alice nine.  After that Girugamesh.  Anywho, I'm going to try to go; but I live in Michigan.  So I'd have to fly.  I wonder if the tickets go on sale 10am california time or EST.  Need to know ^^

EDIT: I have to say...I knew it'd be Miyavi.  I'd be very surprised now if it isn't.  *laughs at all the people that laughed at her for guessing Miyavi way back then well before Sugizo was confirmed*
drawing by me...

signal to noise

Quote from: TeamAwesome on April 13, 2007, 03:31:55 AM
... this annoys me- if I hear any complaints from Americans that "no-one ever comes here" after this, regardless of your state, I will PERSONALLY kick your ass.

yeah uhh... Connecticut over here. no way i can go to LA randomly for 2 days, so i think im allowed to complain.

Quote from: baka_neko on April 13, 2007, 08:19:09 PM
I'll complain cus its in fucking California which is reaaaally far from Illinois. To me, it might as well be in Japan :/

yeah fuckin' A
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

it's looks like i'm going ^^ my mom actually thought it would be pretty cool for us to go as a so i can hang out with my cousins and aunt who i haven't seen in awhile... so she's coming with us to LA but just me , my sister, and my 2 friends (who got he ok already) are going to the concert ^^.. the only thing is that i have to ask my dad if he and my brother want to come as a formality but he knows and i know he doesn't want to go...

I can't wait ^^  does anyone know how many hours ahead Cali is... need to know exactly what time i need to be on to buy tix

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Yumeko

I wonder how hard it will be to buy tickets.  I'm so paranoid. But I'm afraid they'll sell out really fast.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

yea me too >.< I want to be there as soon as they go on sale.

EDIT_ also is the wiltern all-standing cuz that will make me wry a bit less. 

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか