Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2017, 08:15:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

+  Tonberry
|-+  General
| |-+  HOLY SH!@.. AWESOME!
| | |-+  J-rock revolution festival
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: J-rock revolution festival  (Read 24529 times)
Do As Eternity 6

I'll be dead!!!! ^___^

« on: April 12, 2007, 10:28:10 PM »

linku: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=171545376&blogID=252454808&MyToken=974d7959-2316-4a2c-a4b4-be0c1684ff29

yoshiki's blog talking about it: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogID=252458504&MyToken=ca8828e4-ead5-4264-aec0-8e8ea071ec3f

so you guys heard about it? what do ya think? I'm pretty excited for this but it sucks cuzi live in NY but i have an aunt who live close to LA so maybe i can go for a visit and somehow find my self at the concert i really want to go ...The line-up sounds awesome considering i pretty much like all the bands that will be there and the only one of them i've seen before was d'ray ... >.<

ne way ne one else gonna go? what r your thoughts on it ..sounds good or bad?

and also it's looking more official that the 4th member is miyavi seeing as they plan to announce the 4th member at this festival...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity
TeamAwesome

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 02:31:55 AM »

... this annoys me- if I hear any complaints from Americans that "no-one ever comes here" after this, regardless of your state, I will PERSONALLY kick your ass.

It does sound promising also, a hint at what kind of bands will be joining the superband! Perhaps it might even be Yoshiki's first step towards taking more bands everywhere, not just Europe, Asia and America.

Yoshiki is a god amongst men ><

Vessicator

Resistance: It only makes my penis harder.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:52 AM »

no one ever comes to America :[

非難GO-GO > バクチク

今井 寿

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 12:43:43 PM »

Lol , I'll still complain , because of all those bands , I only want to see Two of them. Being Merry and Mucc. The others not so much. The band I would really want to see is now disbanded ( Kagerou ) and the other probaly won't ever tour here ( Buck-Tick ).

*shrugs*

music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/
Alice the Sister

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »

My interest in most of those bands have waned over the years. Had this happened years ago, I would've pissed myself with anger about my location being at such a distance.

BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY
lovetrick

風が薫る 空が嘆く

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 05:39:32 PM »

Hate it.
baka_neko
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 07:19:09 PM »

I'll complain cus its in fucking California which is reaaaally far from Illinois. To me, it might as well be in Japan :/
Do As Eternity 6

I'll be dead!!!! ^___^

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 07:47:10 PM »

^ i know if only they did a show on the west and east coast but eh it's still pretty cool  that finally they're doing smth like this ^^

eh yea it seems more in reach today and my other friend said her mom was actually going for it too. i'm getting excited but i don't want to get my hopes up xD if i know my luck i'll end up still in here >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
Vessicator

Resistance: It only makes my penis harder.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 12:01:44 AM »

lol. Only because Yoshiki's studio is in LA, that lazy-ass xD

ZeroDyne

\m/

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:19 AM »

I'm definitely interested, I live a hour away from the Wiltern, heh ^_^;.

Yumeko

ROCK はしにません!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 11:38:21 PM »

I'm excited to see Merry, Miyavi, and Alice nine.  After that Girugamesh.  Anywho, I'm going to try to go; but I live in Michigan.  So I'd have to fly.  I wonder if the tickets go on sale 10am california time or EST.  Need to know ^^

EDIT: I have to say...I knew it'd be Miyavi.  I'd be very surprised now if it isn't.  *laughs at all the people that laughed at her for guessing Miyavi way back then well before Sugizo was confirmed*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:07:46 AM by Yumeko » Logged

drawing by me...
signal to noise

roh! roh! fight the powaa!!

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 12:03:22 AM »

... this annoys me- if I hear any complaints from Americans that "no-one ever comes here" after this, regardless of your state, I will PERSONALLY kick your ass.

yeah uhh... Connecticut over here. no way i can go to LA randomly for 2 days, so i think im allowed to complain.

I'll complain cus its in fucking California which is reaaaally far from Illinois. To me, it might as well be in Japan :/

yeah fuckin' A

REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album
Do As Eternity 6

I'll be dead!!!! ^___^

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 01:52:51 AM »

it's looks like i'm going ^^ my mom actually thought it would be pretty cool for us to go as a so i can hang out with my cousins and aunt who i haven't seen in awhile... so she's coming with us to LA but just me , my sister, and my 2 friends (who got he ok already) are going to the concert ^^.. the only thing is that i have to ask my dad if he and my brother want to come as a formality but he knows and i know he doesn't want to go...

I can't wait ^^  does anyone know how many hours ahead Cali is... need to know exactly what time i need to be on to buy tix

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
Yumeko

ROCK はしにません!!!

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 02:02:32 AM »

I wonder how hard it will be to buy tickets.  I'm so paranoid. But I'm afraid they'll sell out really fast.

drawing by me...
Do As Eternity 6

I'll be dead!!!! ^___^

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 02:11:49 AM »

yea me too >.< I want to be there as soon as they go on sale.

EDIT_ also is the wiltern all-standing cuz that will make me wry a bit less. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:15:38 AM by Do As Eternity 6 » Logged

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length