News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[PV] D - Sleeper

Started by Ame, July 13, 2006, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ame

[PV] D - Sleeper

impact

nicely made but you left the default announce which point to no were make sure to fill it in with http://85.17.36.92:6969/announce

Ame

Can you please explain that again ~for mortalsĀ  ??? ~ when i click on the link it shows "d14:failure reason17:info hash missinge" what egzactly am i suposed to do with it?

impact

you get that because your not ment to open it with a browser but with a torrent.

so when you make a torrent it asks your a path to a file which you did right then it has the my.tracker:6969/announce or that kinda thing replace that with http://85.17.36.92:6969/announce.

then make the torrent and edit our posts before your pointed them at an announce that wasn't real stopping them from working

Ame

Is it right now, or do I still need to change something?  ???

impact

they are all correctly made

TenDemon

Okay I would love to dl this(and the other PVs) and im seriously thankful you posted this, but my torrent client keeps telling me it is an invalid torrent file......and i know very little about torrents or how to make them right now.....so i have no clue what is wrong. :'(

Ame

This is the first time I`ve tried to upload a torrent this way, so if it has some problems...which actually it should not have by this time.... well.. Impact can we ask you what may be the problem I myself have no idea, what could still be wrong....

impact

they work now TenDemon was using the old torrent were the new one works so he just needed to re-get it and all will be well.

TenDemon

OKAY! I got it working! I had to switch to a different browser cause the first wasn't dl'n it right or something.....Sorry Sorry Sorry!!

and THANK YOU!

Oh and I am a she. :D

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

Yoru

Thanks for the upload! But can someone please seed it? Mine is stuck at 58%.