News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[LF] Dir en grey rares

Started by signal to noise, March 18, 2007, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

im trying to find some of the more rare Dir en Grey things.. particularly the Gauze singles and the tan covered special edition of Withering to Death. does anyone know of any people that are selling these or of any sites that sell them, or have they completely dropped off the face of the earth?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

ushi

Hizumi-chama are awesome

IAmSancho

signal to noise

i HIGHLY doubt it, but do you guys know if its possible to get a real Blitz 5 Days boxset anywhere?

i'm assuming that this one is a bootleg-

and if i cant get the real thing anywhere, how is the bootleg? if its basically the same thing, i see no harm in getting it.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Champ213

I'm not an expert on Dir en grey stuff in anyway, but wasn't the Blitz 5 Days boxset a fanclub only release? If yes the only way would be to wait for a fanclub member to sell theirs, I guess. And I guess the price would be astronomical.

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I got my Blitz 5 days from my cousin in japan who didn't want it after watching it. I myself , after watching it , don't want it. I'd be willing to part with that box of boredom. I'm saving it for a freind who offered me 200.00 - 250.00 for it. You can beat that , and we will have a deal.

The one in the pic above is a bootleg. The real one is fold out and really nice looking.

I forgot to add , I think I've had this thing for a year and only watched 2 of the discs. It should be in alright condition.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/