News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

READ ME IF YOU GOT INFO

Started by tasho, March 09, 2007, 11:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tasho

Hiya um i just want to know some names of awsum J-rock bands and if you know some can you tell me them and where i can download their songs
Thank Ya in Advance ^-^  :D
Tash

fangy89

Well this is an asian music tracker...soooo....yeah. It depends on what kinda music you're into but you'll most likely find something you enjoy here.

And just as a side-note, that freakishly bright red isn't the most fun thing to try and read lol.

lovetrick

First you have to download a thingy like lime wire, and then search some band names. I really like Morning Musume, they're awesome. You should download some of their songs ^_^

baka_neko

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: ♥trick on March 10, 2007, 03:51:53 AM
I really like Morning Musume, they're awesome. You should download some of their songs ^_^

-dies-

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

spider13man

he said awesum.............
nan dai yo?

khiesrn

go search for some Masonna, Facialmess, and Merzbow, and maybe some Basket of Death and Real Reggae while you're at it.  I'm sure you'll love them :)

spider13man

Quote from: ♥trick on March 10, 2007, 03:51:53 AM
First you have to download a thingy like lime wire, and then search some band names. I really like Morning Musume, they're awesome. You should download some of their songs ^_^

i love her english suprise shows..........

odoroboujohn

Quote from: tasho on March 09, 2007, 11:49:36 PM
Hiya um i just want to know some names of awsum J-rock bands and if you know some can you tell me them and where i can download their songs
Thank Ya in Advance ^-^  :D
Tash

Hahaha! It says this guys post is from 2007 and he only made one post!
Livin' like a bug ain't easy