News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

tonberry Visual overload

Started by themotivator, February 17, 2007, 09:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Quote from: Yumeko on March 13, 2007, 09:15:29 PM
Quote from: KUON on March 04, 2007, 01:03:55 PMthanks going from gay oshare pop kei to gay pop, NO THANKS.
Nobody is making you download it.

Quote from: ARCH☆ゾンビK-Rock is hard to find and it's worth the download 90% of the time
I just found a new krock band called Vanilla Unity which I will try to upload soon.  Probably before this weekend.

Vanilla Unity is awesome. I have some of thier stuff. Hope people appreciate you uploading it. =0
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Yumeko

^They're really good.  I first heard two of their songs on the Goong S OST and decided to look around for more and then got their first album.  I really don't know if they've done music for anything else.  All I have is the album and those two songs.  Do you by chance have that album and a track list?  One of the tracks doesn't have a title and I'd like to know the correct name.
drawing by me...

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Quote from: Yumeko on March 13, 2007, 10:44:02 PM
^They're really good.  I first heard two of their songs on the Goong S OST and decided to look around for more and then got their first album.  I really don't know if they've done music for anything else.  All I have is the album and those two songs.  Do you by chance have that album and a track list?  One of the tracks doesn't have a title and I'd like to know the correct name.

Is Goong any good? Someone said it was as good as Sam Soon , but I haven't been able to find it.
I'll get the tracklist for you here :

Album is "LOv.e"
That should be thier first album , this is the tracklist I have. Sorry I don't have it romanized.

1. Gypsophila 안개꽃 (instrumental)
2. Something & More
3. 내가 널 어떻게 잊어
4. Crying On
5. Tomorrow
6. Understand
7. Hero
8. Sorry2
9. Crave
10. Singing Sun
11. Sorry
12. Trust Me
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Yumeko

^Thank you very much!  For some weird reason, although my computer can read the characters, the characters didn't show up.  As far as Goong; I'm only 2 episodes into the first season and so far its very enjoyable; the episodes are very long though.  I think I'm just used to japanese dramas.  I saw the first three episodes of Goong S and although I thought that was very funny; it seems it didn't get very good reviews and people didn't like Se7en's acting.  I really didn't think he was that bad.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

^ oh please upload the vanilla unity stuff ...they are great but i only have 1 album >.<

EDIT_ forget it you already did yippe ~!

but while i'm here anyone else listen to rumble fish? i bought the first album when it came out 2004 and it is really really good ... but i can't find the second album anywhere (i think they only had 2), from what i've  heard it's not as good as the first ... so i kind of wanted to hear it before i bought it so if anyone has it please upload (_ _ )

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

^They just put out a new mini album yesterday and I just got it.  But unfortunately two of the songs skip.  Thankfully they're ones I have.  But one is like a special version with slightly different lyrics.  Most of it is lives.  There are three completely new songs.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity