News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Diru TMOAB Limited Contents

Started by signal to noise, February 13, 2007, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jau_Peacecraft

you wrong me for a purist fangirl when in reality i prefer originality, and not the same song about 5 or 6 times over and over again.  there comes a point when fans need to stop protecting their bands and start thinking with their brains and criticize.

also, the 3 song limited edition disc was better than the entire album.  that says a lot.   

signal to noise

Quote from: Jau_Peacecraft on February 21, 2007, 07:59:12 AM
you wrong me for a purist fangirl when in reality i prefer originality, and not the same song about 5 or 6 times over and over again.  there comes a point when fans need to stop protecting their bands and start thinking with their brains and criticize.

also, the 3 song limited edition disc was better than the entire album.  that says a lot.   

take it to the flame pit buddy.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

^ erm okay

ne way yippe it worked ...iono if i'm going to order the shirts though like signal said it will probabaly be a pain in the ass >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

blackdragon

I'm glad I could help!

but one can the shirts anyways just in japan order! and yes the passward is for the limited live!

amida

The password is the UPC code of the CD.  The password provide on slip is for a concert.

signal to noise

Quote from: amida on March 21, 2007, 11:56:22 PM
The password is the UPC code of the CD.  The password provide on slip is for a concert.

thanks for confirming this a month after it was already confirmed.

good help!
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

BLame8008

Quote from: residentevilrulz on February 17, 2007, 07:36:35 AM
what was this said debocle in korea and china?

Hey, sorry for the ultra late reply. But if you still wanna know what the whole deal is, it's that when Deg toured in China, some chinese fans managed to break into Deg's hotel room and leave "presents" for the band. Which completely freaked the band members out. As well, when the tour bus approached the venue, so many fans surrounded the bus that they couldnt move the bus for a long time. Since that time, Deg hasn't toured China or Korea again.