News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Diru TMOAB Limited Contents

Started by signal to noise, February 13, 2007, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

they have a thing on their special TMOAB site to log in if you bought the cd to view special contents and such. now right now the site isnt working at all in the first place, but i know you need a password (which i have) and something else it said like ... "mailing address"? whats that? like e-mail address? or should i already have this on the sheet that came with the cd when i bought it?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Crystal

(。-`ω´-)ンー

signal to noise

...they probably just hate americans...
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

residentevilrulz

lol, that's plausible but if they did I don't think they would tour here

BLame8008

Quote from: residentevilrulz on February 16, 2007, 11:17:15 PM
lol, that's plausible but if they did I don't think they would tour here

Agreed. I mean, after the debacle in Korea and China... they haven't been back since. So if they didn't like us, they wouldn't have come back. And technically, the Inward Scream Tour is their third time in America. *crosses fingers* Please let that continue!

By the way, Hohoemi is ABSOLUTELY GODLY. Both the regular version and the piano version. I die everytime I hear that song, it's so good. I can't wait to hear them play it during their next tour (well at least, I'm HOPING I'll get to hear it if they come back for another tour.)

evlon

From the usual trend of japanese sites, its probably a handphone access site or they will send the special web/password to your handphone. "Mail" is japan=SMS. So yea unless you got a japanese phone (and most probably a mobile line from there) dun bother about accessing. There IS a program for com that can mimic jap phones to view such sites though, but I dont think it has a phone number assigned to it so things that need mailing won't work.
枯れない花は美しくて...

signal to noise

Quote from: evlon on February 17, 2007, 06:55:47 AM
From the usual trend of japanese sites, its probably a handphone access site or they will send the special web/password to your handphone. "Mail" is japan=SMS. So yea unless you got a japanese phone (and most probably a mobile line from there) dun bother about accessing. There IS a program for com that can mimic jap phones to view such sites though, but I dont think it has a phone number assigned to it so things that need mailing won't work.

im pretty sure if you go to the english version of that Marrow of the Bone promo site, it says to use your e-mail address. plus it just says the password is wrong (when its clearly not), it doesnt say anything about anything else.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

residentevilrulz

what was this said debocle in korea and china?

Kyo

I have the same problem too (and I´m german lol... but maybe you have a point in there with the americans ^^; at least most ppl in Japan don´t treat you that nice when you are american compared to europeans... but that was just my impression ^^;; anyways)

I have some friends (also here in Germany) and they acutally can log into this page (if they tell me the truth). But for me it´s not working also as i said above. But I think as many have those problems they have arranged a line way down on the bottom of the site where you can write them a mail if you have trouble with the log in. At least this is on the japanese site don´t know if there is something similar when you choose the englisch one. But now I decided to write them a mail maybe they can give me a soultion or at least an answer why i cannot log in.

The e-mail addresse is the same as for a knot: a-knot@direngrey.co.jp

blackdragon

Hi! I'm German too and I can log in!

You must put in your e-mail adress and the first 10  numbers from the barcode on that little thing which comes with your TMOAB cd and not on that flyer in the booklet with the Passward.

Sorry for my bad english. :-[

signal to noise

Quote from: blackdragon on February 19, 2007, 12:11:26 AM

You must put in your e-mail adress and the first 10  numbers from the barcode on that little thing which comes with your TMOAB cd and not on that flyer in the booklet with the Passward.

if this works out, then i love you, in a totally not weird way.

p.s. you have really good english
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

^ OMG I love you right now ..I hope that works ^^ cuz it's been pissing me off that the password hasnt been working >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Kyo

Quote from: blackdragon on February 19, 2007, 12:11:26 AM

loooool i´m such a baka... thank you ^^

Jau_Peacecraft

this album sucked so much c*ck i had to watch A League Of Their Own while sticking a spoon up my butt to relieve the pain.

signal to noise

Quote from: Jau_Peacecraft on February 21, 2007, 07:19:06 AM
this album sucked so much c*ck i had to watch A League Of Their Own while sticking a spoon up my butt to relieve the pain.

and the point of your post in this thread wassss....?
im real sorry that Diru doesnt dress like women anymore.

anyways.
so glad it worked (i guess the password on the sheet was for the special concerts) even though their isnt much on it right now, and i dont think i'll be ordering the shirts since im sure ordering them and having them ship to the US is a real pain in the ass.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album