News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Korean Bit Torrent Sites?

Started by prettypurplekao, February 11, 2007, 08:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prettypurplekao

I was just wondering if there are any Korean music fans out there?  I've been looking for a Korean music tracker for a while to no avail.  I know this has nothing to do with Japanese music, but I'm a fan of both.  Can anyone hook me up with some good Korean BT links?  Also really any JPop/Jrock links would be wonderful too.  Hope I'm not asking for too much.  Thanks. :D

Yumeko

Theres the boajjang forum.  That's a really good one.  It's not torrent tho; it's mostly direct links.  But I have a lot of korean music I've been tempted to upload here; so if people really want it I will probably get my butt in gear and do it.
drawing by me...

Ame

Some korean music would be very nice, please  :D

Yumeko

well I just uploaded the entire Dong Bang Shin Ki discography.  They're really good!  And after that I'll upload Se7en as well.
drawing by me...

Alice the Sister

This place used to have some korean torrents. But for the most part those uploaders have moved elsewhere.

Achaenon uploads some stuff on occasion. You should ask him where he gets his korean stuff. I have a friend on soulseek who teaches me about new Korean music. He ripped the ares and diablo albums long ago and let me have them. I have a bit of korean stuff I could upload, but nothing that hasn't been uploaded in some shape or form in the past.

BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

TeamAwesome

I am also interested! I got my Ares and a few the TRAX compilations off here, before the do-over I  believe o.o I have seen some Ares around, Ares are awesome == if there are any more Korean bands like Ares, I'll pleasure the person that provides ^^ perhaps I should go browsing >> nyaaa

Do As Eternity 6

eh i get most of my stuff from various places but most of it i got it at jpopsuki

I have some PIA, NELL, EVE, cherry filter, se7en, well just alot of stuff maybe i'll upload some later kk

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

idolcrash

I have every PiA CD that I know of (along with some rare songs), though the third one isn't really that good.

I've been trying to look for DOG (not GOD) forever, and it is a biiiiiiiitch to find.

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: idolcrash on March 02, 2007, 07:25:14 PM
I have every PiA CD that I know of (along with some rare songs), though the third one isn't really that good.

I've been trying to look for DOG (not GOD) forever, and it is a biiiiiiiitch to find.

same here =_=  i want some DOG stuff as well so you know people's *hint hint*

(and yea the 3rd pia album is a bit dissapointing  since their other stuff is so good >.<)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

idolcrash

I only have one Dog song, then almost got their CD at AnYoung, but they were out of stock. But yeah, Dog ftw.

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I have an extensive Korean music folder. Mostly underground metal and rock. Like Vassline , ARES , Lecher , N.EX.T , Eve ( I have all thier cds except 1 and 3 which I have downloaded ). Novasonic ( one of my favs ) , destain destruction ( k-black metal ) , Overlords ( more k-metal )...etc...

I have a buttload of pop as well. Mainly Heejun , H.O.T , Se7en , Click-B , Dj DOC , Drunken Tiger , Kang Hun Soo , etc...

I'm haunting soulseek with the same name ( which is my name everywhere , google archaenon XD ). As for uploading anything non-j on this site. I'll pass. I will share files upon request for non-j stuff.

Alice the Sister >>
Might your freind be Soyo? ( was hinted by the Diablo stuff )
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

idolcrash

I have a lot of Novasonic too (I own most of it), I love those guys, thanks to PIU they were my first Korean rock band (them and Seo Taiji solo).