News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Dir en Grey~Marrow of a Bone

Started by residentevilrulz, February 06, 2007, 09:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

i have the cd, but there are numerous reasons why i cannot post lyrics-

-all the words are printed in really faded grey on a black background
-i cant type kanji
-i cant romanjinize (or however you spell that) kanji
-the english lyrics are printed backwards  ??? >:(
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

residentevilrulz

That's so stupid. I have the CD too and it makes me so mad. I have no idea why they'd print the english that way. Or on that kind of background

atashiwakowaiine

hahah they want to mess with our minds and eye sight.. :3

ミ★ s t a r

Quote from: residentevilrulz on February 13, 2007, 08:32:45 PM
That's so stupid. I have the CD too and it makes me so mad. I have no idea why they'd print the english that way. Or on that kind of background

Gee I wonder.
They probably don't care if you can read it or not  ;)
最近のマイブームは・・・しゃるろっと(笑)

signal to noise

Quote from: residentevilrulz on February 13, 2007, 08:32:45 PM

do you know how to log into the limited contents online? is "mail address" my e-mail? and why did i put in the password it gave me and it said it was wrong or something???
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

^ yea i was wondering about that too >.<

haha yea i really don't think they care whether we can read it or not ..they probabaly like to screw with our minds and torture us ...eh it hurts trying to read it ...but it's kind of easy for me to read the translations and the english parts but the more complicated the kanji the harder it is to read cuz it looks kind of cut off but the hiragana and simple kanji i can kind of read >_>eh w/e

thanks for the lyrics ミ★ s t a r

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

signal to noise

hopefully for the US release the lyrics will be printed out better. honestly, if they are, thats reason enough for me to buy the cd AGAIN.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

residentevilrulz

hah, that youtube video... that's when they looked cool...

Alice the Sister

Holy christ.... I didn't know Grief had so many swear words!

I played that song on my radio show, and I thought they were saying bullshit quite a bit ...but I was like, "its in japanese nobody will give the lyrics a second thought!"

This makes me kind of proud, that I was able to get away with playing so many cuss words over the airwaves.... XD
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Miaka975

Quote from: doaseternity6 on February 08, 2007, 10:59:22 PM
EDIT_ well it seems i was wrong about grief ...not as many fuck's as i though i swear i heard more ...but what shocks me even more is that alot of it's in japanese ...ohb gawd i'm kind of scared now xD

haha actually..theres just alot of "fuck off's" that arent' written in the lyrics XDDD i just listened to it while reading :D so don't feel bad if u think u're hearing things..cuz u're not ^w^

themotivator

Quote from: ミ★ s t a r on February 12, 2007, 10:35:42 AM

I'll rape your daughter on your grave,

Nice, a liitle to catchy  for my taste its like that damn rainbow bright and the star stealer movie, i tried to like it but in the end i just gave it to my sisters   7 year old  she likes those really catchy tunes

4skin.

themotivator

When did a music forum turn into a grammar lesson? Please explain why you think its necessary to point out grammatical errors of others. . . . Maybe we will be tested on this in school sometime.

Then I better practice!!!!!

My friend 4skin, if you would like to know, has a small penis!

I think that uses proper punctuation.

Your most likely a girl. . . . but meh

Do As Eternity 6

^ *grabs popcorn,m&m's and 72 ounce sprite* this looks like it's about to get exciting

Quote from: Miaka975 on February 18, 2007, 06:32:29 AM
Quote from: doaseternity6 on February 08, 2007, 10:59:22 PM
EDIT_ well it seems i was wrong about grief ...not as many fuck's as i though i swear i heard more ...but what shocks me even more is that alot of it's in japanese ...ohb gawd i'm kind of scared now xD

haha actually..theres just alot of "fuck off's" that arent' written in the lyrics XDDD i just listened to it while reading :D so don't feel bad if u think u're hearing things..cuz u're not ^w^

lol yea i noticed that haha he just says it more than it's written xD evil kyo playing with my mind xD haha but i'm still scared about how much of it's japanese ...I always thought i could make out kyo's japanese even with all the slurring... so when i heard grief and it was mostly unintellegiable except for the fucks I swore it was all in english (except that one clearly japanese part) ....teehee  oh well *still loves the song*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Jau_Peacecraft

lyrics for all songs:

Doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag

/raped.