News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Who's the fifth member in the SUPER BAND? Your predictions...

Started by Yumeko, January 08, 2007, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spider13man

Quote from: evlon on April 21, 2007, 06:23:45 AM
Quote from: spider13man on April 18, 2007, 09:42:33 PM
Hazuki, ex member of deathgaze.......
the bastards....... he was the most awesome heavy metal singer i've ever heard..........

erm right.. cool...but the singer is already Gackt XD

ok......

A BIG RESOUNDING DUH

evlon

Hahazz, of course its a DUH... my point being that your rant wasnt bringing the topic anywhere XD
枯れない花は美しくて...

spider13man

Quote from: evlon on April 21, 2007, 05:42:53 PM
Hahazz, of course its a DUH... my point being that your rant wasnt bringing the topic anywhere XD

lol........
i know.......
i have to apologize guys....... i have a habit of being random.........
it's fun, and i do it all the time in myspace, but i guess i've gotten annoying here........

what about someone from x japan?

Yumeko

there's already Yoshiki.  There wouldn't be two guys from the same band in this band.  Everyone will come from a different band
drawing by me...

spider13man

Kamijo21

i think it would be pretty cool if kisaki was the bass player! isn't yoshiki going to be drumming? who is singing?

Do As Eternity 6

hmmm kisaki isn't that great of a bass player plus he's retiring form the stage....

gackt is singing >.< ewww

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

^I like Gackt's singing when he's not doing ballads.  His singing for ballads is annoying as hell.  When he's singing a rock song or something faster paced; he's much better.  Besides, I'm excited Gackt is in it.  I've always wanted to see him live.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

well there was one song i could tolerate listening to him for ... the one for dirge of Cerberus...was it redemption?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Kamijo21

awwwww man no way! can't be gackt..he's already got his boba shop music why would they want him?! he's so popish

Yumeko

^besides he's one of the most famous vocalists and has a very strong following in the united states.

Not to be rude though, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but this thread is for discussing who might be the fifth member.  It's not to complain about whose already in it.  If you want to complain about it you can start a thread in the flame pit.
drawing by me...

Kamijo21

Well my opinion is hyde would've been better. He has his strong american following too.

Yumeko

I love Hyde.  I love his lyrics and his style much MUCH better than Gackt.  However I saw his Faith tour dvd and was surprised to find he is a terrible singer live.  That was a big let down.  So actually I'm glad the singer is Gackt.  He does very good live.  I saw the Diabolos concert too and thought he did very well.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: Kamijo21 on April 24, 2007, 09:35:35 AM
Well my opinion is hyde would've been better. He has his strong american following too.

yea i agree but yumeko's right too he's not a great live singer...but i don't like the other guy either way so yea hyde would've been my choice too...considering the criteria anyway...

hmmm... do wonder who the bassist shall be though i just can't imagine who would actually fit in and does follow the criteria ...maybe it will be someone completely from left field ...afterall i wouldn't have though miyavi in a million years ...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Vessicator