News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[live] HYDE Faith Tour & Documentary

Started by feles, December 02, 2006, 12:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feles

This is a divx 5 version.

Tracks:
Intro
JESUS CHRIST
SWEET VANILLA
MADE IN HEAVEN
DOLLY
SEASON'S CALL
EVERGREEN
I CAN FEEL
MASQUERADE
IT'S SAD
PERFECT MOMENT
FAITH
COUNTDOWN
HELLO
PRAYER
MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION
MISSION
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
HIDEAWAY
UNEXPECTED

Disk 2: Documentary

feles

:o Oh noes, dwaggin help me. LOL.

I selected the entire dir in the first torrent post and now it's like attached over there... ;_;
Ah, okay it removes itself ~pfew... Nevermind!

Sorry about the torrent title, I didn't know that would be the title displayed up front.  :-*

maru

nice  ;D ... hows quality? just wanna know if I've to rip the jpopsuki vobs myself or just download that!!  8)

elyachan

Eee! Thank you for sharing this!  Does this include footage from the show in Anaheim?  I was there... and I've heard that the Smile box we brought can be seen in some of the shots... guess I'll just have to download and find out! ^__^ *fangirl squeek*

totally not a colorbar... by minka_g

feles

Quote from: maru on December 02, 2006, 05:28:40 PM
nice  ;D ... hows quality? just wanna know if I've to rip the jpopsuki vobs myself or just download that!!  8)

A still image; too lazy to check the w/h:

::) Should be satisfactory, but of course is no ISO.

feles

Quote from: elyachan on December 02, 2006, 07:48:26 PM
Eee! Thank you for sharing this!  Does this include footage from the show in Anaheim?  I was there... and I've heard that the Smile box we brought can be seen in some of the shots... guess I'll just have to download and find out! ^__^ *fangirl squeek*

The domentary shows footage from the US, various venues! Anaheim is probably in there, but don't take my word for it as I don't know exactly which ones they were.

maru

Quote from: feles on December 02, 2006, 09:14:51 PM
Quote from: maru on December 02, 2006, 05:28:40 PM

A still image; too lazy to check the w/h:

::) Should be satisfactory, but of course is no ISO.

thx ^^ looks good, so I'll dl too XD [one rip takes one full day encoding O_o my pc is so lame T-T]

nixygirl

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for this one for WEEKS...and no one has uploaded it until now!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

luvs nix

*Baby Doll*

Thank you, i don't have any live dvds of Hyde yet ^^"
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Alys

Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Kamenashi