News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Karasuiro no Taiji - RENTRER EN SOI

Started by fangy89, November 24, 2006, 03:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangy89

Awww...but I love ho's... :'(
Ah well, guess I need a new profession.

Cool beans! Oh and don't mind the Gackt background...that was from back when I actually liked him and I've just been too lazy to change it ^^;

http://jrock-shopped.livejournal.com/profile

Do As Eternity 6

lol well if you love them ho's then you should be a farmer =]

lol it's okay, i wear a vile of puppy blood and a lock of hair from some guy named jim around my neck to protect me from the g-man's evil...thank you can't wait see!

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

fangy89

Quote from: doaseternity6 on December 09, 2006, 10:25:01 PM
lol well if you love them ho's then you should be a farmer =]

Oh my...that made me giggle like a small schoolgirl...which really freaked out my sister lol.

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

hide_Yoshiki2001

Anyone have a translation of this song?^^ Thanks

Do As Eternity 6

well i don't know where a translation is but i think i'm going to try my hand at translating it ... if you'd  like it when i'm done then i'll post it here =] hopefully it won't be to bad!!! I haven't tried translating since miyavi's kimi ni negai wo =_=

I'll try this one up by at least sunday =/ since i'm going to florida tmrw early ion the morning ...-sigh- to visit family ...and they're annoying and i may be forced to hang out with them  while they tell me how wierd i am =_=

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Kurokawa

Quote from: doaseternity6 on December 21, 2006, 12:26:28 AM
well i don't know where a translation is but i think i'm going to try my hand at translating it ... if you'd  like it when i'm done then i'll post it here =] hopefully it won't be to bad!!! I haven't tried translating since miyavi's kimi ni negai wo =_=

I'll try this one up by at least sunday =/ since i'm going to florida tmrw early ion the morning ...-sigh- to visit family ...and they're annoying and i may be forced to hang out with them  while they tell me how wierd i am =_=

omg, poor you
XDDD
well, i would be great, if you could translate it
<3

Do As Eternity 6

-sigh- sry this week has been flipping hell...i wil maybe try this weekend right now i have soo much hw to catch up on ...my flight back home was cancelled for 2 days and today is the last day of vacation i have left to finish all my hw and stuff not to mention the airport lost most of our luggage -sigh- soo i'm missing alot of stuff ...so much stress!!!!!

but really i'll try to have it up this sunday if everything goes according to plane but as of now i'm just soo drained!

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

odoroboujohn

I hate being late to the party if i get some time ill post em too
Livin' like a bug ain't easy