News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Live] Kagerou - Rakushu Enjyo Saishuu Kouen

Started by Kyota, September 30, 2006, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyota

Kagerou - Rakushu Enjyo Saishuu Kouen
- this is my rip -

Framesize: 640x448
Audio: stereo - mp3 - 192kbps
Framerate: 29.97
Codec: XviD

Tracklist

01.  Holy needle
02.  sakurakurakura
03.  Rasen Kubi
04.  Masatsu Shinko
05.  3.2.1
06.  Koukotsu Jigoku
07.  Nikushimi no Hitori Shibai
08.  Ai wa savage
09.  Urami koto
10.  Kasa
11.  Shiroi karasu
12. zetsubou ni SAYONARA
13. Koi Uta
14. Hikari no Kage
15. Jubaku Oto
16. Shibire Kokoro
17. meisou honnou
18. XII dizzy
19. Betsuri Ro
20. Watashi
21. Yuugure no shazai
22. Nawa

Note: I won't post an iso or vob version of this, because if you want iso/vob you should buy the dvd ! (and because my upspeed is tooo bad) XD 

sadly Kagerou will disband in January 2007 T__T
anyway, please enjoy and help seeding and if you like it, support them and buy the dvd

colethevampire

Kyota

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

Kami-san

sads

Is there a chance u'll upload their 1st concert DVD as well???

Thanks in advance!

Kyota

Quote from: sads on October 12, 2006, 07:27:43 AM
Is there a chance u'll upload their 1st concert DVD as well???

Thanks in advance!

you' re talking about Zekkyou Psychopath, aren't you ?!
I had this concert in AVI, but I burned it to dvd (so I had to convert it into dvd format)
I could try to rip this, but I think the quality won't be great, because it already wasn't good when it was AVI -_-
but I'll see what I can do for you

@Kami-san
hmm, I checked the torrentfile and normally it should work  :-\

Ryuujin

i have bought Zekkyou Psychopath, so i might do a rip of it and uppload if no other does that in near future, Btw i think its so sad that they are going to disband in january.... but i will closly folow Daisuke, cause i hope he will continue his career as a singer. I really think he is cool

haruka-chan

I absolutely love Daisuke, he's one of the most talented and unique vocalists I've ever heard, so it would be a huge shame if he didn't continue his career.  I wish all of them the best, I really hope they find success again.  Damn, everytime I think of kagerou disbanding I want to cry.  :'(

Kyota

@Ryuujin
it would be great if you could do a rip  :D

and I also think that Daisuke should continue his career, because, like haruka-chan already said, he is unique. oh and his live acts are awesome  ;D 

haruka-chan

@ Vicious-sensei:  Have you gotten a chance to see them live?  Regrettably, all I've been able to see are the video lives, and even then their energy is explosive.  I always thought that if I saw them live I'd probably soil myself ^^;; 

Sort of related: Akutenshi666 that runs a fabulous LJ rotation recently posted an audio  rip of Zekkyou Psychopath here –––> http://akutenshi666.livejournal.com/, as well as their older albums, and it's open to the public.  If anyone's interested.

Kyota

hm, yes I saw them at Rock am Ring in 2005  and I have been to their Coupling Tour with D'espairsRay in Munich last year.
It's great to see them live...like you said their energy is really explosive XDD
^^""

btw, thank you for the link, i'll check it out   ;)

haruka-chan

Wow, damn I'm so beyond envious right now.  I can't say enough about how much I've always wanted to see Kagerou.  It really sucks that it won't happen now since they're disbanding.  Them playing the coupling with Despa must have been incredible.   :o

*Baby Doll*

*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*