News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Part. Discog] cali//gari

Started by Clockwork Heart, July 01, 2006, 06:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Baby Doll*

first, thank you for that upload ^__^
and second, i've 2 questions: what kind of music do they play and is the torrent ok now? ^^"""
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Clockwork Heart

cali//gari's music is hard to define... at least, I can't completely define it.

If you want samples, check out MySpace (Unofficial), and YouTube has some of their PVs and a few live clips.

And the torrent is fine. ^^

orsika

wooooww i was searching for more cali=gari a lot (I had about the half of the discog.)<3 luvyaaaaa

Reita Sasurai~

Heaven Disorder [ANARCHY MY CULTURE]
Erotic And Grotesque , my religion.
More !! visualnokotsu weblog

odoroboujohn

repost onegaishimasu the data is gone!
Livin' like a bug ain't easy

odoroboujohn

You are wicked awesome, I love Shuuji too! I started the other Cali=Gari discography on Jan. 6th and right now I'm at 73% ;D; downloading at a rate of  :o 0 kbps just 4 more days!!

odoroboujohn

NeoProwl

I know this thread is 3 years old, but I figured I'd give it a shot, since its all I could find ANYWHERE!!! If this goes nowhere, I'll try posting a new thread...

Hi! I'm new here... I found this site when searching for a Cali Gari torrent, I've recently RE-discovered them after many years... unfortunatly my whole music collection from way back then is gone and most of my Cali Gai CDs are old or scatched and very unplayable/rippable.

So, I wanted to see if there was anyway of resurrecting this torrent or starting a new one... I've not been able to find Cali Gari ANYwhere... so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Andrew_Ichigo

Pleas anyone seed!!!! My body demands cali=gari and finding the whole thing is nigh impossible!!!