News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

posters (updated 10/08)

Started by Yumeko, August 27, 2006, 06:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aki_Stole_My_Heart

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some site or anything where I could get the subscripton for Shoxx, Cure of any other jrock magazine.. I tried searching, but I keep getting these third-paty things.

All help would be appreciated  :P
(if only you were selling your SID poster :'()

Yumeko

This is probably something you should pm and ask somebody or start a thread about in the general chat area; not in my thread.  This is simply for people interested in the posters I'm currently selling/trading.
drawing by me...

appui

I know your selling just posters, but do you have any magazines you want to sell?

Yumeko

I think I may.  Let me look through them all and I will let you know probably by tonight.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

@ aki-stole my heart: erm as far as subcriptions go ...I'm pretty sure you can subscribe at cdjapan.co.jp

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

Okay; I'm not really selling any magizines.  But wednesday my friend is coming over and I'm gonna have her bring her digital camera so I can take pics of the posters I'm selling.  I've gotten a lot more and I'll post a big update that evening or thursday.
drawing by me...

yellowguitar

@aki_stole_my_heart:
QuoteI was wondering if anyone could direct me to some site or anything where I could get the subscripton for Shoxx, Cure of any other jrock magazine.. I tried searching, but I keep getting these third-paty things.

All help would be appreciated 
(if only you were selling your SID poster :'()

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/magazine/index.html

now they're have magz subscription.. ;D

ミ★ s t a r

CDJapan is a rip off!
....even if I'm buying a subscription to cure for my birthday  :D
最近のマイブームは・・・しゃるろっと(笑)