News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] LUNA SEA - IMAGE or REAL

Started by yo-chan_x, November 20, 2006, 09:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yo-chan_x

I had the impression, many people on this forum are looking for Luna Sea stuff.....
(If the count of the downloads of my Luna Sea posts is no indication...)
Since I think the "Image or Real" concert is quite rare, I decided to post it without any request and to look where it goes ^_^.

Because I talk a lot with my friend about this topic, I thought to ask here for your opinion:
Does anyone else think the former members of Luna Sea are trying to make the old stuff of Luna Sea disappear?
You can't buy any old items (especially Video/DVD) and they aren't reissued and it seems they won't be reissued anytime soon...
*whisper* could it be they are ashamed of it? *whisper*
Ryuichi is covering his tattoo for quite a while now (also already during Luna Sea after they changed their image from the Gothic like to a more "common" one)...

Enjoy the old concert
and perhaps someone wants to write me about this matter ^_^

@-,-'--

Ralf-Mako

already got this ^^
great upload anyway ;D
do you have more stuff of luna sea? maybe some older live when they were more visual? and they reissue old luns sea cds at cdjapan ^^ so lets hope for some other reissues ;=)

maru

ddm

Menacia

great up ... many thanks.

Concerning old Luna Sea stuff, I totally agree with you. But I think almost the same is slowly going to happen with their later works. Especially live DVDs.

Axouille

yo-chan_x

Quote from: Ralf-Mako on November 21, 2006, 03:36:12 PM
do you have more stuff of Luna sea? maybe some older live when they were more visual? and they reissue old Luna sea Cd's at cdjapan ^^

Yes I have some more concerts.
Though I'm not sure which.
I definitely have "sin after sin" '93 and the whole lives of both Extasy Summits '91/'92. The others I have to look up in my db.
Thanks for the information about cdjapan. I didn't see that. But this are only old Cds... Them I've got already ^_^
The DVDs are much more interesting, but 2 they offer I've got already too...
*looks at bankaccount with intention of buying the one I'm missing T_T - perhaps next month*

Quote from: Menacia on November 21, 2006, 08:12:37 PM
Concerning old Luna Sea stuff, I totally agree with you. But I think almost the same is slowly going to happen with their later works. Especially live DVDs.

As it seems the new stuff is not as endangered as the old one ^_^
They reissued the newer DVDs already.

Ralf-Mako

maybe soem seeds? ^^ my hard drive crashed and i'm really missing this xD'

ShiningLight

You don't happen to have Eclipse I+II do you? I posted a request before it before in the Request section but it disappeared pretty fast.

mixa

Thanks for the upload, can someone seed?

cheru

ty ty!
yea seasons change, cultures change, so I guess Luna Sea tried to pursue something a lil bit more modern. At least they still made a bit hit out of their new music and image!  :D

Can you please seed? I really need it...